No matter the kind of accounting and bookkeeping tasks that you need done, chances are you’ll find someone online willing to do it for less. Essentially, cloud software and storage services are also included in outsourcing. Although using cloud services can be beneficial for your business, these days you can outsource just about any accounting and bookkeeping function and other functions to reduce costs. So, this is why companies or CAs need to outsource their tasks to experts that have in-depth knowledge of various software’s that are used daily to achieve accounting goals. One of the major software which is being used mostly in Australia is MYOB. Though, finding the best offshore accountant cannot be that easy, there are some questions that can be asked so that you get a clear idea of what kind of expert you are dealing with.
Here is at look at some of the questions that you should ask before hiring an offshore accountant to outsource your bookkeeping and accountng services to India:
- How long have you been offering outsourcing services to Accountants in Australia?
- What kind of accounting certification that you hold?
- What are the qualifications of your staff and how long have they been working on MYOB?
- Will I be assigned 1 accountant for my needs or more?
- What is the basic price that we can work with?
- Do you provide a LIVE DEMO of your work with MYOB Software?
- Do you have some transactions that you gathered using MYOB that you can share with me?
- How many projects involving the MYOB Software have you handled in the past?
- How do you keep your staff up to date with the latest Australian accounting and tax legislation?
- How does data transfer takes place and what are the different modes of communication with you?
- What is the overall outsourcing process that needs to be followed?
- Do you give a FREE TRIAL of your services?
- How much work can be sent?
If you are satisfied with the answers, you’re all set to go. Happy Outsourcing.